Specification & Feature
Description HXVB-116U is 16 channel rack-mounted high-definition AV signal passive UTP video balun which mainly used for security, education and other fields. It uses Cat5 or Cat5e as a transmission medium. It can real-time transmit 300 meters color or 600 meters black and white baseband video signal. its transmission distance will up to 1200m color signal or 1800m black and white signal if working with active receivers. it will save wiring costs, simplify your wiring works.
- Real-time transmission of High-Definition video signals.
- Transmission distance up to 300m working with passive transceivers, up to 1200m woring with HXVB-120R active receivers.
- No power needed.
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM video formats
- Compact size and easy installation
- Compatible with all qualified UTP cameras
- ABS plastic shell fire, copper BNC connector, environmental terminal
0-300mSignal Type Video(PAL, NTSC, SECAM and other baseband video signal)Connector 16 x Coaxial BNC(female), 4 x RJ45, 4 x 8-Pin twisted-pair terminalFrequency response DC to 6MHzCMRR 0 to 6MHz 60dB (typical)Impedance Coax (BNC female) 75 Ohm; UTP (unshielded twisted pair) 100 ohmsCable Type Cat5 or Cat5e unshielded twisted pairCable Impedance 100 ± 20 ohmsDistributed capacitance less than 62pF/mDC loop resistance 18 Ohm/100mOperating temperature -20oC~70oCRelative Humidity 0~95%(non-condensing)Storage temperature -40oC~150oCDimension 432mm x 97mm x 44mm(fit for standard 19" 1U chassis)Net Weight 1110g
- About Us
PC Adapter & Accessories
- Contact Us